For audiophiles looking for uncompromising accuracy, our F12G subwoofer is the ultimate choice. It features our Direct Servo technology to ensure accuracy and definition. As an audiophile you appreciate that bass is the foundation of a satisfying music or home theatre experience. You also appreciate that there is more to a home theatre subwoofer than shaking the room, and that music can be far more satisfying with a subwoofer that can play deep.
What makes our subwoofers suitable for audiophiles? It’s not that they can plumb the depths with authority. There are already many subwoofers on the market which can do that. The difference is that they reproduce bass with a level of realism that is normally only associated with much more expensive high end full range loudspeakers.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- GR Research 12″ paper high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure available in a range of finishing options
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope
- Balanced XLR connections for professional use (XLR version option)
- Parametric EQ
|Driver:||12″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Frequency Response:||14 – 100 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz)|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave (PEQ and XLR versions)|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||25 – 120 Hz|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||15-3/4″(W) x 15-3/4″ (H )x 17″(D) – (18-1/2″ D with grille)|
|Shipping Weight:||75 lbs|
|Finishes:||Available in black matte vinyl or black oak vinyl|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 2 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.