Rythmik Audio G22
Dual Opposed 12″ Sealed Audiophile Subwoofer
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
G22 uses our dual Hypex-module HX800XLR3 servo amplifier and two DS1204 driver. DS1204 features anodized aluminum cone, a 2″ voice coil with linear excursion range of +/- 15mm. The sub comes with standard screw-in rubber feet.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- Two opposed 12″ black anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope
- Balanced XLR connections for professional use (XLR version option)
- Parametric EQ
|Driver:||Dual opposed DS1204 12″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Amplifier:||800WRMS patented servo controlled with Hypex modules|
|Frequency Response:||14 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LFE inputs|
|14 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LINE IN inputs|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||25 – 120 Hz (with LINE IN inputs)|
|Phase response:||90 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||17″(W) x 19-3/4″ (H )x 21-1/2″(D) with grille – (16″ W without amp heatsink)|
|Shipping Weight:||118 lbs|
|Finishes:||Available in black oak vinyl and black matte vinyl|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.