Rythmik Audio E22
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
You may have heard about other servo subwoofers which are generally well regarded for their accuracy. It is a well established technology, most often based around an accelerometer which measures cone movement. Our Direct Servo technology has significant advantages over other servo technologies. We use a sensing servo coil which acts like a microphone which compares the original signal to what the subwoofer is actually reproducing. The signal is then corrected instantly to compensate for any differences. Once you understand the concept, you may wonder like we do why anyone would make a subwoofer any other way.
Some of the benefits of Direct Servo include:
- The effects of thermal compression are eliminated due to servo feedback controls the output
- Higher efficiency allowing output which would normally require a more powerful amplifier
- Deep bass extension can be achieved using a low mass driver with superior transient response
- Mechanical and thermal memory effects are reduced, further improving transient response
- Much greater damping control over the cone
- Dramatic reduction of the re-radiation of bass from inside the box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.