Rythmik Audio FM8
Dual 8″ Sealed Audiophile Subwoofer
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
FM8-BM uses two Hypex Ucd class D modules in the power amplifier with each module independently driving an 8″ driver. Hypex Ucd modules are considered as one of the best sound quality class D modules available. The standard amplifer is HX585 (300W RMS x 2 for a total of 600W RMS), It has two RCA inputs and one highpass filter output.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- 8″ light weight cone mass high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure available in a range of finishing options
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope
- Parametric EQ
- 120V-240V switchable power
|Driver:||dual 8″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Frequency Response:||18 – 250 Hz (-3 dB @ 20Hz) 50-250hz|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||50 – 200 Hz|
|Rumble Filter (High pass ):||20 Hz 18 dB / octave|
|Phase response:||120 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||11-1/2″(W) x 20″ (H )x 15-1/2″ (D) with grille and amplifier knobs|
|Shipping Weight:||68 lbs|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.