FVX15 comes with a grille. It uses our new Hypex module based HX405 amplifier. We also develop a new DS1502 driver is two stacked 25mm magnets to improve excursion limit. Its physical dimension is exactly same as FV15HP. As a result, one can expect the full benefit of FV15HP design albeit with 2.5db less output. FVX15 uses two large 4″ ports with two tuning frequencies.FVX15 now comes with one-band PEQ.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- Hypex Ucd module-based amplifier with toroidal power transformer and two large 12000uF/80V capacitors
- 15″ black anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure with multi-tune feature
- Bass extension control allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope
|Driver:||DS1502 15″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Amplifier:||400RMS Hypex Ucd module based patented servo controlled|
|Frequency Response:||12 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 17 Hz, -6db@12hz) with LFE input|
|12 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 17 Hz, -6db@12hz) with LINE IN input|
|Multi-tune:||18hz (2 ports) and 12hz (1 port)|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||30 – 120 Hz (Line level frequency response tops out at 100hz)|
|Rumble Filter (High pass ):||18 Hz 18 dB / octave for two port tuning|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||18-1/4″(W) x 24-1/2″ (H )x 24-1/4″(D) – (26-1/2″ D with grille and control knobs)|
|Shipping Weight:||120 lbs|
|Finishes:||Available in black matte vinyl and black oak vinyl|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.