Rythmik Audio FV15HP
15″ ported audiophile sub with 600WRMS/900WRMS amplifier
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
FV15HP is our answer to the need for a high power home theatre solution that retains the dynamic and accurate bass that we have become known for. Correctly integrated, our vented subwoofers can achieve the tight bass normally associated with a sealed enclosure, yet with greater low frequency output. We recommend this subwoofer for systems in which home theatre has a high priority.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- 15″ black anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope
- Balanced XLR connections for professional use (XLR version option)
- Parametric EQ
|Driver:||DS1510 15″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Amplifier:||600 RMS class H patented servo controlled|
|Frequency Response:||12 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 17 Hz, -6db@12hz) with LFE input|
|12 – 90 Hz ((-2 dB @ 17 Hz, -6db@12hz) with LINE IN input|
|Crossover range(Low pass):||25 – 100 Hz|
|Rumble Filter (High pass ):||18 Hz 18 dB / octave for two port tuning|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||18-1/4″(W) x 24-1/2″ (H )x 24-1/4″(D)-(26-1/2″ D with grille & control knobs)|
|Shipping Weight:||140 lbs|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.