USB DAC+DSP Digital Room Correction processor powered by Dirac Live in a tiny form factor
miniDSP introduces the DDRC-24, the world’s smallest Dirac Live® hardware processor. Dirac Live®, the world’s premier room correction solution, is now available in an unbelievably compact hardware unit. Powered by a 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor, the DDRC-24 retains the 4-channel output of its sister unit, the miniDSP 2×4 Hd, in order to allow applications like subwoofer integration or even 2-way loudspeakers together with Dirac Live® room correction in a single tiny hardware platform. The matrix mixer and crossover functionality is accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software. An all in one unit with USB DAC + Dirac Live Room Correction + Speaker processing.
I/O capabilities get an upgrade too, with the addition of USB audio streaming up to 192 kHz and a TOSLINK digital input. The miniDSP DDRC-24 will find application in full-sized hifi and home theater systems, on desktops, in cars, in recording studios anywhere a compact, powerful room correction processor is needed.
- ADSP21489 400MHz Sharc DSP floating point engine
- XMOS Xcore200 for USB control and bidirectional audio streaming
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 4Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 2Vrms
- USB Audio Class 2 Audio streaming with ASIO drivers, driverless under MAC OSx
- 4 preset configuration, recallable via IR, Software
- Wifi/Alexa voice control via WI-DG accessory
|Digital Signal Processor Engine:||Analog Devices Fixed point DSP SHARC ADSP21489|
|Internal Processing resolution & Sample rate:||32 bit / 48kHz|
|Input/Ouput Configuration:||2 in / 4 out|
|Input / Output Max Levels:||IN: 2Vrms / 4Vrms|
|Input Impedance:||10 kΩ|
|Output Impedance:||560 Ω|
|Calibration Software:||DDRC-24 plugin|
|Dimensions:||27 x 119 x 107 mm|
|Power:||12 VDC single supply|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.