PoE+ pocket size AVB expander, Dual balanced out, 6Vrms out, onboard SHARC DSP.
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
The NDAC-2 is an Audio Video Bridging (AVB) endpoint combining network audio streaming, DAC and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) in a pocket size box. A single CAT5/6 network cable provides power, low latency audio and control for a true Plug&Play experience. The system consists of three key element:
- The Audio Video Bridging (AVB) technology powered by a 500MHz XMOS processor which provides low latency, uncompressed and tightly synchronized streams to each speaker over standard networks. Thanks to its compliance with IEEE 1722.1, it is plug&play with 3rd party AVB devices such as Apple OSx, Biamp Systems, Audioscience, Echo Audio…
- An on-board 400MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also enables substantial signal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and equalization, crossover, and room correction capabilities. All to be accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software.
- Finally, a stereo DAC powered by ESS Technology ES9018K2M outputs balanced out on phoenix terminal blocks.
With its Power Over Ethernet (POE) capability or external +12VDC supply, the NDAC-2 is easily installed in a matter of minutes with limited knowledge.
- Stereo Audio Video Bridging DAC
- PoE powered or External Power supply
- Onboard Sharc DSP processor
|Digital Signal Processor:||32-bit Floating point Analog Devices SHARC ADSP21489 / 400 MHz|
|Digital audio input TOSLINK optical input.||The input signal is processed by a high quality onboard Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter for compatibility with most common sample rates (20–216kHz)|
|Analog outputs:||Dual balanced output, 6vrms out, ES9018K2M DAC Dynamic range 118dB, A weighted|
|Filter storage:||Four on-board presets, selectable by IP control|
|USB port:||USB port type Mini-B for audio streaming (USB audio firmware) Real time control and firmware upgrade|
|Power supply :||12 VDC single supply (optional if PoE powered) PoE/PoE+ powered|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) mm :||55 x 100 x 77mm / 0.4kg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.