The SPK-4P is a PoE+ full range loudspeaker combining network audio streaming (AVB), class D amplification and Digital Signal Processor (DSP). A single CAT5/6 network cable provides power, low latency audio and control for a true Plug&Play experience. The system consists of three key element:
- First is the Audio Video Bridging (AVB) technology powered by a 500MHz XMOS processor which provides low latency, uncompressed and tightly synchronized streams to each speaker over standard networks.
- An on-board 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also enables substantial signal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and equalization, crossover, and room correction capabilities. All to be accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software for live control of multiple devices.
- Finally, a novel Multi-Level switching audio amplifier technology developed by Merus Audio provides 2x15W for powering 2 speakers (local + height). Each SPK-4P effectively being an amplifier for 2 speaker (Master + slave)
- 3.5″ Full Range driver
- Stereo Class D Amplifier (2x15Wrms)
- PoE+ powered or External Power supply
- Onboard Sharc DSP processor for FIR/IIR control
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.