PoE+ pocket size AVB expander, Dual balanced out, 6Vrms out, onboard SHARC DSP.
The NDAC-2 is an Audio Video Bridging (AVB) endpoint combining network audio streaming, DAC and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) in a pocket size box. A single CAT5/6 network cable provides power, low latency audio and control for a true Plug&Play experience. The system consists of three key element:
- The Audio Video Bridging (AVB) technology powered by a 500MHz XMOS processor which provides low latency, uncompressed and tightly synchronized streams to each speaker over standard networks. Thanks to its compliance with IEEE 1722.1, it is plug&play with 3rd party AVB devices such as Apple OSx, Biamp Systems, Audioscience, Echo Audio…
- An on-board 400MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also enables substantial signal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and equalization, crossover, and room correction capabilities. All to be accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software.
- Finally, a stereo DAC powered by ESS Technology ES9018K2M outputs balanced out on phoenix terminal blocks.
With its Power Over Ethernet (POE) capability or external +12VDC supply, the NDAC-2 is easily installed in a matter of minutes with limited knowledge.
- Stereo Audio Video Bridging DAC
- PoE powered or External Power supply
- Onboard Sharc DSP processor
|Digital Signal Processor:||32-bit Floating point Analog Devices SHARC ADSP21489 / 400 MHz|
|Digital audio input TOSLINK optical input.||The input signal is processed by a high quality onboard Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter for compatibility with most common sample rates (20–216kHz)|
|Analog outputs:||Dual balanced output, 6vrms out, ES9018K2M DAC Dynamic range 118dB, A weighted|
|Filter storage:||Four on-board presets, selectable by IP control|
|USB port:||USB port type Mini-B for audio streaming (USB audio firmware) Real time control and firmware upgrade|
|Power supply :||12 VDC single supply (optional if PoE powered) PoE/PoE+ powered|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) mm :||55 x 100 x 77mm / 0.4kg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.