Stereo AVB Amplifier 2x15Wrms, PoE+ powered, Onboard Sharc DSP, Plug&Play on MAC OSx with AVB support
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
The NPW-2 is a PoE+ amplifier combining network audio streaming, class D amplification and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) into a pocket size enclosure. A single CAT5/6 network cable provides power, low latency audio and control for a true Plug&Play experience. The system consists of three key element:
- The Audio Video Bridging (AVB) technology powered by a 500MHz XMOS processor which provides low latency, uncompressed and tightly synchronized streams to each speaker over standard networks. Thanks to its compliance with IEEE 1722.1, it is plug&play with 3rd party AVB devices such as Apple OSx, Biamp Systems, Audioscience, Echo Audio…
- An on-board 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also enables substantial signal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and equalization, crossover.
- Finally, a novel multi-level switching audio amplifier technology provides 2x15W for powering up to 2 speakers.
With its Power Over Ethernet (POE) capability or external +12VDC supply, the NPW-2 is easily installed in a matter of minutes with limited knowledge.
- Stereo Class D Amplifier (2x15Wrms)
- PoE+ powered or External Power supply
- Onboard Sharc DSP processor
For basic support please contact www.avenuesound.in
For any advanced support please write to support.minidsp.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.