This budget level sub delivers the same articulate and tuneful bass that our subs are known for and yet provides enough HT bass thanks to its sealed design. The combination of servo and a sealed enclosure is what makes this sub deliver on both quality and quantity in bass.
- Patented Direct Servo technology.
- 12″ light weight cone low inertia high excursion driver.
- Solid and very inert enclosure available in a range of finishing options.
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control.
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope.
- 120V-240V switchable power.
|Driver:||12″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Amplifier:||300WRMS class D (dual Hypex Ucd modules) patented servo controlled|
|Frequency Response:||18 – 100 Hz (-3 dB @ 18Hz, -6db@12hz) LINE-IN, 18-200hz LFE IN|
|12 – 120 Hz (+/-3db) LINE-IN, 12-250hz LFE IN|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||30 – 120 Hz|
|Phase response:||110 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz with LOW MUSIC mode|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||14″(W) x 14″ (H )x 15-1/2″ (D) with grille and amplifier knobs|
|Shipping Weight:||58 lbs|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.