Rythmik Audio FVX12
12″ Multi-Tuned Ported Audiophile Subwoofer
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
FVX12 uses our new Hypex module based HX405PEQ amplifier with one-band toggle defeatablePEQ. Its tuning frequency is exactly same as LVX12.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- Hypex Ucd module-based amplifier with toroidal power transformer and two large 12000uF/80V capacitors
- 12″ stiff metal cone high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure with multi-tune feature
- Bass extension control allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
|Driver:||12″ high excursion driver with custom sensing coil|
|Amplifier:||400RMS Hypex Ucd module based patented servo controlled|
|Frequency Response:||14 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 18 Hz, -6db@14hz) with LFE input|
|14 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 18 Hz, -6db@14hz) with LINE IN input|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||30 – 120 Hz (Line level frequency response tops out at 100hz)|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||17″(W) x 20-1/2″ (H )x 22″(D) – (24″ D with grille and control knobs)|
|Shipping Weight:||80 lbs|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.