Audiocontrol RS 1000
1000 Watt Mono Constant Power Amplifier
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
The AudioControl RS 1000 DSP controlled subwoofer amplifier is the ultimate bass amplification solution for any home cinema, multi-zone audio, or 2.1 channel music system.
The RS Series amplifiers deliver constant power at all common impedances. Like other models in the AudioControl lineup, RS Series amplifiers offer IP and IR control, as well as loop outputs with an optional high-pass filter.
These features, coupled with the power of AudioControl’s multi-award-winning DSP engine that puts graphic and parametric EQs, crossover, delay and phase control at your fingertips for precise calibration and tuning, make the RS Series amplifiers a definitive choice to power any subwoofer in entertainment systems that demand the very best.
- 1000 Watts at 8/4/2 Ohms
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Six-band Graphic EQ
- Eight-band Parametric EQ
- Crossover with Subsonic Filter
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Digital Signal Sense
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Balanced Inputs/Thru
- Unbalanced Input/Thru
- LFE Input/Thru
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Home and Commercial Installations
- Audio Inputs: 1 Balanced, 2 Unbalanced, 1 LFE, 2 Speaker Level
- Nominal sensitivity: 0.5V to 4V (user selectable)
- Signal to Noise (A-wtd ref full output): 95 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 350 Hz
- Amplifier Channels: 1
- Continuous power output: 1000W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2Ω
- Loop/Thru Audio Outputs: 1 Balanced, 2 Unbalanced, 1 LFE
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.