Audiocontrol Rialto 400
2.1 Channel Compact Amplifier
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
The Rialto 400 has been updated to combine its legendary high-powered, audiophile performance and features, with an input stage devoted to voice-enabled devices, such as Amazon’s Echo® or Google Home®. This allows super-fast, accurate signal-sense switching when you expect it, while going about your daily activities.
The AudioControl Rialto 400, is a compact, high-powered amplifier with a built-in audiophile-grade DAC (digital to analog converter) designed specifically to provide greater performance and higher sound quality for all analog and digital systems, including Sonos® home entertainment systems.
The Rialto 400’s amplifier delivers over 100 watts of power per channel into 8 ohms and 200 watts per channel into 4 ohm loads AND CAN ALSO ACT AS A 400 WATT MONO-BLOCK. It features a built-in high-performance Wolfson® DAC that drastically improves audio quality, digital and analog audio-systems can perform with better speakers across the home.
This choice of an audiophile-quality DAC allows connected digital audio sources such as Apple TV, Pandora® and Spotify® to provide higher quality acoustics with clearer, more accurate analog signals during playback. The Rialto 400 is designed, engineered and manufactured in the rainforest of the Northwest USA somewhere North of Seattle!
- Compact Amplifier and Digital Analog Converter (DAC)
- 2 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms
- 2 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Stable Down to 3.6 Ohms
- Bridgeable Mono Block at 400 Watts
- Digital Optical & COAX Inputs
- Analog Stereo and Speaker Level Inputs
- Ultra-fast signal-sense switching Priority Input for voice enabled devices
- Selectable Input Priority for SMART Priority Switching between analog and digital inputs
- Subwoofer Output
- Wolfson Digital Analog Converter (DAC) For Audiophile Performance
- AudioControl Patented AccuBASS® Bass Response
- 12v Trigger Output
- Headphone Output
- Compact Size at 8.5”W x 5.4”D x 2.9”
- Digital Inputs: Optical Toslink, Coax S/PDIF 75 ohms
- Analog Inputs: Stereo RCA, Stereo Speaker Level, Stereo 1/8th Inch
- Input Sensitivity: 230mV (RCA); 2.0V (Speaker Level)
- Signal Sense Trigger Minimum: 10mV (RCA); 100mV (Speaker Level)
- Amplifier Channels: 2
- Power Output (8Ω): 100W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 200W per channel
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
- Preamp Outputs: Mono RCA Subwoofer, Mono RCA Bridged
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.