Audiocontrol Architect Model P2260
12 Channel Multi-Zone High-Power Amplifier
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
The Architect ‘P’ Series superbly complements AudioControl’s popular high-power Architect multi-zone amplifier series with an industry leading 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven.
The P2260 uses a cool running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDriveTM anti-clipping protection and features input busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing as well plus coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources.
Available in a robust black powder coat finish, the Architect Model P2260 is designed, engineered and manufactured at AudioControl’s manufacturing facilities located in Seattle, USA.
- 12 Channels of High Power and AudioControl Performance
- 100 watts per Channel at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 200 watts per Channel at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable as an 6 channel amplifier at 400 watts
- Low Standby Current Draw of Less Than 1 Watt
- Compact Design Fits into 2 Rack Spaces
- LightDriveTM Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 2 x Input Buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone Input Trigger
- 12v Trigger Input and Output
- Signal-Sensing On All Channels
- Input Busing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Inputs: 6 Stereo Local Analog Inputs, 1 Stereo Bus Digital Input, 1 Stereo Bus Analog Input
- Input Sensitivity: Variable 0-1 Vrms
- Analog Input Sensitivity: 1 Vrms for full output; level at maximum
- Amplifier Channels: 12
- 1 Stereo Bus Analog Output
- Power Output (8Ω): 100W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 200W per channel
- Power Output (Bridged Mono): 400W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.