Audiocontrol Architect Model 210 EQ
2 channel High-Current Amplifier
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
AudioControl has introduced its new high powered, great sounding stereo amplifier, the Architect Model 210 EQ. All of these are standard features of the new AudioControl Architect Model 210 EQ amplifier as it comfortably drives 8 speakers (stable into 2 ohms) and has an astonishingly low energy usage.
The AudioControl Architect Model 210 EQ, is a unique two-channel amplifier specially optimized for multi-room needs. The Architect Model 210 EQ features fully integrated, six-band equalization specially engineered to promote optimal performance from smaller and in-wall loudspeakers typically used in multi-room systems. The Architect Model 210 EQ also boasts the meticulous quality and bulletproof reliability for which AudioControl’s custom-install designs are widely known.
- 240 watts per channel RMS output into 2 ohms
- Bridged power of 410 watts
- Custom Speaker Optimization Controls
- Ultra low current consumption of <1 watt at standby!
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Stereo/Mono control
- Cool Blue front panel status LED indicators
- Signal Present LED’s on speaker outputs
- PFM Subsonic filter for speaker protection
- AudioControl LightDrive Protection circuitry
- Signal Sensing Inputs
- Rack Mountable Front Panel
- Inputs: 1 Stereo Main, 1 Stereo Aux
- Input Maximum: 8V
- Input Impedance: 15kΩ
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (4 terminal blocks), optional 5-way binding posts
- Power Output (8Ω): 60W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 120W per channel
- Power Output (2Ω): 240W per channel
- Power Output (Bridged Mono): 410W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.