G22-SE uses our dual Hypex-module HX800XLR3 servo amplifier and two DS1204 driver. DS1204 features anodized aluminum cone, a 2″ voice coil with linear excursion range of +/- 15mm.
The sub comes with standard screw-in rubber feet.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- Two opposed 12″ black anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Balanced XLR connections for professional use (XLR version option)
- Parametric EQ
|Driver:||Dual opposed DS1204 12″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Amplifier:||800WRMS patented servo controlled with Hypex modules|
|Frequency Response:||14 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LFE inputs|
|14 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LINE IN inputs|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||25 – 120 Hz (with LINE IN inputs)|
|Phase response:||90 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||17″(W) x 19-3/4″ (H )x 21-1/2″(D) with grille – (16″ W without amp heatsink)|
|Shipping Weight:||118 lbs|
|Finishes:||Available in Piano Gloss Black|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.