The Marantz PM 5005 Integrated Amplifier is the first in its class to offer current feedback architecture, a feature that normally is reserved for more expensive amplifier models. This technology provides very fast and accurate signal handling, resulting in perfectly balanced stereo sound reproduction as well as a very open and precise sound stage. The Marantz PM 5005 has also been enhanced with performance optimizing discrete audio circuitry and fine-tuned internal components. The Marantz PM5005 Amplifier offers 40W per channel into 8 ohms or 55W into 4 ohms, and includes a metal chassis and a front metal panel to ensure a very rigid and solid base.
- Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 40W / 8 Ω rms
- Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
- Selected high-quality audio components
- A fully discrete volume amplifier circuit
- Tone control and Source Direct function
- High-quality Speaker Terminals (A / B switchable)
- Headphone output
- System remote to control Amplifier, CD-Player and Network Player
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.