The state-of-the-art 3-way HT-8W in-wall speakers were specifically developed to exceed the demands of in-wall speakers. They include pivoting 1″ titanium tweeters that are center-mounted in their high power 8″ woofers. Their 2 1/2″ midrange reproduces mid-frequencies which are not present in the majority of other in-wall speakers. The combination of these components results in natural, accurate full range sound for all music and home theater applications. HT-8W also include resetting thermal cut-offs to protect from circuit over-load and metal mounting brackets for post-construction.
BIC models that match well with the HT-8W are the DV32BL, Adatto V52si and DV62si (bookshelf speakers), DV32CLR, DV52CLR-B and DV62CLR-S (center speakers) and DV64 and DV84 (tower speakers).
- Design: Three-way in wall speaker system.
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-25KHz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Drivers: 1″ titanium dome tweeter, 2 1/2″ poly midrange, and 8″ high power cone
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: 10-175 watts per channel, 375 Watts Dynamic Peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 14″H x 10 1/8″W x 3 3/4″D…….Wall Cut-Out-Size= 12 1/2″H x 8 3/4″W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.