USB microphone array + Digital Audio amplifier, DSP processing for Beamforming, AEC, Noise reduction, 2ch and 8ch mode
UMA-8-SP is a high-performance USB microphone array paired with a digital audio amplifier. Seven high-performance MEMS microphones are configured in a circular arrangement to provide high-quality voice capture in farfield microphone applications such as AI assistants, conferencing, robotics…
Leveraging the onboard DSP processing from XMOS XVSM3000, the UMA-8-SP supports voice algorithms including beamforming, noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation and de-reverb. The UMA-8-SP is a fully compliant UAC2 audio interface with driverless support for Mac/Linux and ASIO drivers for Windows. An onboard 2x15Wrms digital amplifier provides an all-in-one microphone array + amplifier integration. The perfect fit to build your own AI assistant or conferencing unit.
- Multichannel USB microphone array for voice command powered by XMOS XVSM3000
- Digital Audio Amplifier (2x15Wrms)
- Onboard DSP for beamforming/ noise reduction / echo cancellation / de-reverb / Direction of Arrival (DOA) / Voice Activity Dectection (VAD)
- Ring with 11 LED RGB
- High quality MEMS from Knowles SPH1668LM4H
- Flexible Firmware (DSP mode @2ch beamformed, RAW mode @8ch audio from MEMS)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.