USB microphone array + Digital Audio amplifier, DSP processing for Beamforming, AEC, Noise reduction, 2ch and 8ch mode
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
UMA-8-SP is a high-performance USB microphone array paired with a digital audio amplifier. Seven high-performance MEMS microphones are configured in a circular arrangement to provide high-quality voice capture in farfield microphone applications such as AI assistants, conferencing, robotics…
Leveraging the onboard DSP processing from XMOS XVSM3000, the UMA-8-SP supports voice algorithms including beamforming, noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation and de-reverb. The UMA-8-SP is a fully compliant UAC2 audio interface with driverless support for Mac/Linux and ASIO drivers for Windows. An onboard 2x15Wrms digital amplifier provides an all-in-one microphone array + amplifier integration. The perfect fit to build your own AI assistant or conferencing unit.
- Multichannel USB microphone array for voice command powered by XMOS XVSM3000
- Digital Audio Amplifier (2x15Wrms)
- Onboard DSP for beamforming/ noise reduction / echo cancellation / de-reverb / Direction of Arrival (DOA) / Voice Activity Dectection (VAD)
- Ring with 11 LED RGB
- High quality MEMS from Knowles SPH1668LM4H
- Flexible Firmware (DSP mode @2ch beamformed, RAW mode @8ch audio from MEMS)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.