All digital Dirac Live® correction DSP with SPDIF/AES-EBU/Toslink interface.
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
The Dirac Series of 24/96 high-resolution audio processors with Dirac Live® are designed to fit into an existing system with minimum disruption, yet with the flexibility to allow for new and more cost-effective system configurations. The DDRC-22D interfaces via digital signals — AES-EBU on balanced XLR; coax/SPDIF on RCA, and optical/TOSLINK. The digital input source can be selected via the front panel or remote control, and all digital outputs are simultaneously active. The DDRC-22D can be simply inserted into the digital signal path of an existing system, or the on-board volume control used to simplify system configuration. Examples:
- Between one or more digital sources and a DAC
- Between one or more digital sources and active loudspeakers with digital input
- Anywhere in the digital signal chain
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Dirac V3.0 Compatible
- Input/ouput resolution: 24 bits
- Maximum input sample rate: 216 kHz
- Internal operating sample rate: 96 kHz
- Output sample rate: 96 kHz
- Supports for Dirac Live 2.0
|Digital Signal Processor Engine:||Floating-point Analog Devices SHARC DSP|
|Internal Processing resolution & Sample rate:||32-bit / 96kHz|
|Input/Ouput Configuration:||2 in / 2 out|
|Calibration Software:||Dirac Live® for miniDSP|
|Filtering Technology:||Dirac Live®|
|Dimensions:||41.5 x 214.5 x 200mm|
|Power:||5VDC single supply / 600mA @ 5V
2.1 round plug
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.