New Premium Products from Marantz are always a reason for the audiophile community to celebrate. And the new 14 Series Special Edition thrusts the audio experience to new levels – because this Special Edition has been lovingly fine-tuned and passionately optimized for High-Resolution files: marking the new era in music adoration. The SA-14S1 Special Edition includes a heavy 5mm thick aluminum top lid and highly rigid feet to minimize vibration as well as an oversized Toroidal transformer and a strong power supply section that generates the cleanest of power to eliminate component cross-contamination. This is the perfect platform reference-quality sound. It includes a DAC-Mode that’s almost identical in functionality to that of the revolutionary, award-winning NA-11S1. It has optical and coaxial digital input as well as USB-B for direct connection to a PC. This means it provides direct high-definition audio streaming from your PC so you can make use of the high-quality DAC and the high-quality audio output stage with HDAM-SA2 modules. That’s why, importantly, this newly developed player also includes our latest ground/signal isolator technology, to virtually eliminate PC noise. The player can operate as a soundcard for your PC and the USB-B port works in asynchronous mode to support not only 192kHz / 24bits but also the DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz for maximized versatility and performance. It even has a USB input on the front to play MP3, WAV, and AAC formats, and, of course, it’s iPod/iPhone compatible.
- CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / SA-CD / WMA / MP3 / AAC: Yes /Yes /Yes/ Yes /Yes/Yes
- CD-Text / SA-CD Text / ID3 Tag / WMA Meta Tag / AAC Meta data: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- iPod / iPhone compatible USB input: Yes
- HDAM version: HDAM+HDAM SA2
- Asynchronous mode rear USB: Yes
- Bit-perfect transmission: Yes
- USB-B DSD Audio Streaming (DoP): DSD2.8 / DSD5.6
- Ground isolator for DAC Mode operation: Yes
- Power Transformer: Toroidal / El: Yes / No
- High-Grade Audio Components: Yes
- Customized Components: Yes
- Symmetric circuit layout: Yes
- Extra metal plate for chassis strengthing: Yes
- Digital out off / Audio EX Mode: Yes / No
- Headphone: Standard / Buffer / Current feedback: No / Yes /Yes (HDAM SA2)
- DAC operation mode: USB / Coax / Optical Yes/ Yes / Yes
- Selectable filter: CD / SA-CD Yes / Yes + DAC-Mode
- Zero Impedance Matching joint (copper): Yes
- Separated rectifier circuit for analog and digital circuitry: Yes
- Display: Dimmer / Off: NO / Yes
- The low noise LCD display: Yes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.