BIC America F12
475W 12” Front-Firing Powered Subwoofer
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
Out of stock
The 12″ front-firing F-12 powered subwoofer incorporates a high current 475-watt peak amplifier designed by BASH Technology in combination with a 12″ injection molded long-throw woofer. A patented BIC “Venturi” vent eliminates port noise which is often heard from other subwoofers, especially when playing demanding music and videos. The F-12 also features an adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing, high level inputs, and both Dolby Pro Logic & Dolby Digital/DTS inputs
- Design: Front-firing 12″ 475-watt peak powered subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 25Hz – 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Drivers: 12″ Injection molded woofer with heavy duty surround
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: Built-in Amplifier Power: 475 watts Dynamic Peak, 150 watts RMS continuous
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 17″H x 14 3/4″W x 17 1/4″D, Carton Dimensions: 22 x 19 x 21
Warranty: 5 years warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.