Audiocontrol Pantages G4
5 Channel Power Amplifier
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
Built from a legacy of respected premium power amplifiers, AudioControl’s G4 series amplifiers offer effortless power and efficiency, delivering impressively dynamic and detailed audio across all channels.
Incorporating AudioControl’s unique, highly efficient, and cool-running Class H design, the Pantages G4 power amplifier achieves 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms, all channels driven. The Pantages G4 can also be configured for 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels to facilitate flexible configurations well beyond powering surround channels. AudioControl’s LightDrive™ built-in anti-clipping protection circuit safely eliminates any possibility of speaker-damaging clipping and distortion, even in extreme conditions.
Designed as a perfect match to AudioControl’s preamp processors or as standalone critical listening power amplifier, the Pantages G4 can be configured for anything from a powerful 3 channel listening room to a detailed and dynamic, multichannel home theater.
- Five channel home theater amplifier
- Multi-mode operation: 5 channel, 3.1 channel, 3 channel
- 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms; 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels
- Stable into low impedances
- Stereo/mono operation
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
- High Definition BiMOS Outputs
- Cool Running Class H Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 5-way Binding Posts
- Unbalanced RCA inputs with pass through
- Balanced XLR Inputs
- Bullet-Proof Reliability
- Remote 12 volt Trigger
- Perfect paired with AudioControl’s home theater preamplifiers
- Inputs: 5 RCA Unbalanced, 5 XLR Balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 1.42 Vrms for full output
- Maximum Input Voltage: 2.7 Vrms
- Input Impedance: 100 kΩ
- Amplifier Channels: 5
- Power Output (8Ω): 230 watts per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 300 watts per channel
- Power Ouput (8Ω Bridged Mono): 600 watts
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.