Audiocontrol Avalon g4
4 Channel Power Amplifier
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
Audiocontrol Avalon G4 delivers exceptional detail and clarity thanks to an innovative and highly efficient Class H design that effortlessly achieves 230 watts per channel, all channels driven. The Class H design topology provides superb audio quality and bullet-proof reliability while reducing heat dissipation from a compact form factor. The Avalon G4 also features Audiocontrol’s LightDrive™ anti-clipping protection circuit, which protects loudspeakers from clipping and distortion even in extreme conditions such as a highly dynamic action movie soundtrack.
The Avalon G4 can be easily configured as a 4 channel amplifier, a powerful 2-channel amplifier or as a 2.1 solution without any need for DSP management. Each pair of channels features hi/lo/bypass crossover controls, balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs as well as RCA throughputs to achieve multiple configuration options. The Avalon G4 also features independent channel level controls, remote power control triggers, and audiophile-grade 5-way binding posts.
The Made in USA Avalon G4 has been designed as a perfect match to AudioControl’s home theater processors and is ideally suited for immersive surround formats or as a premium standalone power amplifier for nearly any home audio system.
- Four channel home theater amplifier
- Multi-mode operation: 4 channel, 2.1 channel, and high-power 2 channel
- 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms; 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged
- Stable into low impedances
- Stereo/mono operation
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
- High Definition BiMOS Outputs
- Cool Running Class H Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- Unbalanced RCA inputs with pass through
- Balanced XLR Inputs
- Bullet-Proof Reliability
- Remote 12 volt Trigger
- Perfect paired with AudioControl’s Maestro M9 or M5 Preamplifiers
- Inputs: 4 RCA Unbalanced, 4 XLR Balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 1.42 Vrms for full output
- Maximum Input Voltage: 2.7 Vrms
- Input Impedance: 100 kΩ
- Amplifier Channels: 4
- Power Output (8Ω): 230 watts per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 300 watts per channel
- Power Ouput (8Ω Bridged Mono): 600 watts
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.