Audiocontrol Architect Model P2680 EQ
16 Channel Multi-Zone High-Power Amplifier with EQ
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
The Architect ‘P’ Series superbly complements AudioControl’s popular high-power Architect multi-zone amplifier series with an industry leading 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven.
The P2680 EQ uses a cool running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDriveTM anti-clipping protection and features input busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing as well plus coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources. AudioControl’s legendary equalization controls are easily accessible from the front panel and may be covered with the included magnetic security panel once the system is dialed in.
Available in a robust black powder coat finish, the Architect Model P2680 EQ is designed, engineered and manufactured at AudioControl’s manufacturing facilities located in Seattle, USA.
- 16 Channels of High Power and AudioControl Performance
- Five Band 16 Channel Speaker Equalization
- 100 watts per Channel at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 200 watts per Channel at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable as an 8 channel amplifier at 400 watts
- Low Standby Current Draw of Less Than 1 Watt
- Compact Design Fits into 2 Rack Spaces
- LightDriveTM Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 2 x Input Buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone Input Trigger
- 12v Trigger Input and Output
- Signal-Sensing On All Channels
- Input Busing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Inputs: 8 Stereo Local Analog Inputs, 1 Stereo Bus Digital Input, 1 Stereo Bus Analog Input
- Input Sensitivity: Variable 0-1 Vrms
- Analog Input Sensitivity: 1 Vrms for full output; level at maximum
- Amplifier Channels: 16
- 1 Stereo Bus Analog Output
- Power Output (8Ω): 100W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 200W per channel
- Power Output (Bridged Mono): 400W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.