Micro Component System
Yamaha MCR-B020 Micro Component System
A compact shelf system with big, room-filling sound, the MCR-B020 is easy to use and supports a wide range of music source options.
- CD player and AM / FM radio
- Bluetooth® wireless streaming
- Aux input for connecting a music player or computer
- USB port for mobile device charging
- Remote control included
All You Need for Playback of Any Music Source
Enjoy wireless playback from your smartphone, tablet or PC effortlessly with Bluetooth® wireless technology. In addition to the CD player, USB and FM / AM radio, it has an aux in terminal for connecting a PC or digital audio player, giving you music enjoyment from a variety of sources. An onboard USB port allows you to charge your smartphone or tablet.
Compact Design with Detachable Speakers
The MCR-B020 fits easily into any living space – complementing interior design. The detachable speakers enhance sound by providing a wider sound stage for a better listening experience.
Large-diameter Speaker for Full Bass
The speakers feature a 3-7/8″ drive unit that employs a large-diameter magnet for enjoying music playback with rich bass, clear mids and sparkling highs. In addition, the large-volume cabinet acts like a bass drum for deep and robust bass.
- Bluetooth Version/Profile: Ver. 4.0 / A2DP; [Audio Codec] SBC
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: 33 ft. (without interference)
- Disc Type: CD, CD-R/RW (Audio CD, MP3, WMA)
- USB: MP3, WMA
- Tuner: FM, AM
- Preset Memory: FM x 30, AM x 30
- Headphone Jack: STEREO L/R : 3.5 mm STEREO mini Jack
- Output Power/Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 15 W + 15 W
- Alarm: Alarm, Snooze, Sleep
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/8″ x 5-5/8″ x 11″
- Weight: 2 kg
- Type: Full-range, bass-reflex
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4-3/4″ x 5-5/8″ x 10-3/16″
- Weight: 2 kg