When a home theatre speaker is placed on wall hanging on nails it not only restricts the position of your speakers but also causes loss in sound due to loose fitting. The home theatre experience can be brought to life when the speakers are positioned at your ear level. Also the arrangement needs to be in specific angles for 2.1, 5.1 and 7.1 Systems. But once you hook the speaker on those nails or any non-adjustable mount your seating position is going to be fixed and this where speaker mounts fall in to place. Give an edge to your sound system with these classy looking mounts. The Home Theater HT 55 series was developed to provide compatibility with the size and mounting requirements of all new Home Theater system
- Adjust mounts in any position according to your seating position
- Decorative cover conceals assembly and mounting hardware for a finished appearance
- Easy to install. All essential hardware included
- Includes adapter brackets to fit almost any home theater satellite speakers
- Unique knurled fitting on joints locks securely into place to prevent slippage
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.