This budget level sub delivers the same articulate and tuneful bass that our subs are known for and yet provides enough HT bass thanks to its ported design. The combination of servo and a ported enclosure is what makes this sub deliver on both quality and quantity in bass.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- Hypex Ucd module-based amplifier with toroidal power transformer and two large 6800uF/80V capacitors
- 12″ light weight paper high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
|Driver:||12″ driver with custom sensing coil|
|Amplifier:||300WRMS Hypex class D module with patented servo controlled|
|Frequency Response:||19 – 300 Hz(+/-2db) with LFE ; 19-100(+/-2db) with Line-in|
|Crossover slope:||12db/octave only|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||40 – 120 Hz (Line level frequency response top out at 100hz)|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||16 (W) “x 22″ (H) x19″ (D) (20-1/2” D with grille and amplifier knobs)|
|Shipping Weight:||69 lbs|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.