G25HP comes with grilles. The above photo is shown with grill taken off. It uses our new high power HX2000XLR3 servo amplifier and two DS1520 driver. DS1520 features anodized aluminum cone, a 3″ voice coil, and 200 oz magnet. Its linear excursion range has increased to +/- 20mm.
The subwoofer comes with standard screw-in rubber feet. Chrome spike feet are sold separately.
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- Two opposed 15″ black anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope
- Balanced XLR connections for professional use (XLR version option)
- Parametric EQ
|Driver:||Dual opposed DS1520 15″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Frequency Response:||14 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LFE inputs|
|14 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LINE IN inputs|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||25 – 120 Hz (with LINE IN inputs)|
|Phase response:||90 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||18″(W) x 24″ (H )x 25-1/2″(D) with grille – (19″ W with amp heatsink)|
|Shipping Weight:||185 lbs excluding palette|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.