The standard amplifier of F25 is H800XLR3. It has two Hypex 400WRMS power amplifier modules in one heat sink so that each module independently drive one driver with servo control. These subwoofers are very heavy so we will include furniture mover pads (for either carpet or hard floor).
The feet are sold separately. Black cones are made of anodized aluminum. Silver cones are made of non-anodized aluminum in order to retain the shine.F25 comes with a grille (not shown in photo).
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- dual 15″ black anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Selectable 12/24 db/octave crossover filter slope
- Balanced XLR connections for professional use (XLR version option)
- Parametric EQ
|Driver:||Dual DS1501 15″ high excursion with custom sensing coil|
|Frequency Response:||14 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LFE inputs|
|14 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LINE IN inputs|
|Crossover slope:||Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave|
|Crossover range (Low pass):||25 – 120 Hz (with LINE IN inputs)|
|Phase response:||90 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz|
|Phase adjustment:||0 – 180 degrees continuously variable|
|Dimensions:||19″(W) x 33″ (H )x 21″(D) – (23″ D with grille and heatsink)|
|Shipping Weight:||170 lbs with no palette (220lbs including weight of a palette)|
|Finishes:||Available black oak and black matte vinyl|
Warranty: 5 years warranty on driver and 3 years on electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.