15″ 600W Compact High Power Subwoofer – Signature Edition
Rythmik Audio E15SE 15 Inch Subwoofer
Rythmik Audio E15SE 600 Watt 15 inch Home Subwoofer is our answer to the need for more output in a compact size. It is based on F15HP so it has more output than our standard subs, yet we have carefully reduced the size to minimise the visual impression of size without substantial sonic compromise. We’ve reduced the width by 2″ and the depth by 1″ while the height remains the same. So E15 can be considered the smaller spouse-friendly version of F15HP.
There are other small but powerful subs on the market, but what E15 achieve is a smart mix of brute force, small size and finesse. Now the articulate and dynamic bass that our other subs have become known for is available with greater punch and smaller size.
Direct Servo Technology
All our subwoofers use our patented Direct Servo technology, providing high end performance at an affordable price. It allows us to use lighter and more efficient drivers and still achieve deep bass without using excessive amounts of power. The servo reduces memory effects, counteracts thermal compression and various forms of driver non linearities.
H600PEQ3 Amplifier and DS1510 Driver
E15 uses our new high power H600PEQ3 servo amplifier and DS1510 driver. DS1510 features anodized aluminum cone, a 3″ voice coil, and 200 oz magnet. Its linear excursion range has increased to +/- 20mm (from +/-15mm of DS1500). The entire subwoofer is 12lbs heavier than DS1501.
The response curves with various extension frequency/damping combinations of both amplifiers.
Rythmik Audio E15SE 15 inch Powered Subwoofer
- Patented Direct Servo technology
- 15″ silver anodized aluminum high excursion driver
- 600w high power H600PEQ amplifier
- Solid and very inert enclosure
- Bass extension controls allowing adjustment of bass extension and excursion control
- Balanced XLR input option
- Parametric EQ
- Driver: DS1510 15″ high excursion with custom sensing coil
- Driver Materials: Black anodized aluminum with rubber surround,Cast aluminum basket,Copper flux modulation shorting rings
- Amplifier: 600 RMS class H patented servo controlled
- Dimensions: 17″(W) X 19 ” (H ) X 19″(D) – (20-1/2″ D with grille)
- Frequency Response: 14 – 200 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LFE inputs in A370PEQ3/XLR2/XLR3,14 – 90 Hz (-2 dB @ 14 Hz) with LINE IN inputs in all models
- Crossover Slope: Selectable 12 or 24 dB / octave (PEQ and XLR versions)
- Crossover Range (Low Pass): 25 – 100 Hz
- Rumble Filter (High Pass ): 20 Hz 18 dB / octave
- Phase response: 90 degrees phase shift at 20 Hz
- Phase adjustment: 0 – 180 degrees continuously variable
- Bass damping factor settings: High (Q=0.5), med (Q=0.7), and low (Q=1.1)
- Finishes: Available in gloss piano black
|Dimensions||19 × 17 × 19 in|