RBH SI-10 In-wall Subwoofer (B&G)
Typically, freestanding enclosure or cabinet subwoofers perform well, but don’t really complement an in-wall home theater installation. With the SI-10 in-wall subwoofer, we’ve taken the performance of our legendary TS-10 freestanding subwoofer and hidden it in the wall. The SI-10 features a non-powered 10-inch aluminum cone subwoofer inside a rigid MDF (medium density fiberboard) cabinet which fits in-between standard 2×4 wall studs. The only exposed part of the subwoofer is the black or white cloth grille.
The SI-10P includes an RBH SA-250DSP component-style subwoofer amplifier.
- Model Name: SI-10
- Series: Signature In-wall
- System Type: In-wall Subwoofer
- Cabinet Material/Color: Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)/Black
- Cabinet Finish: Black Enclosure
- Baffle and Grille: Baffle Black; Grille Black or White. Enclosure Sold Separately.
- Fabric Grille Dimensions:14-1/4″ W x 16-1/8″ H
- Baffle Dimensions: 12-1/4″ W x 14-1/8″ H