miniDSP USBStreamer kit
USBStreamer is a native 24/192kHz multi-channel (10×10) USB audio to Toslink/I2S/ADAT/TDM interface.
USBStreamer is a miniature 24/192 multi-channel USB to Toslink/ADAT/I2S/TDM interface. Packaged on a tiny PCB of only 2.4″ by 1.4″ (40x62mm), this interface is the perfect fit for OEM integration or as an element of a customized high performance A/V product for up to 16channels of bidirectional audio streaming.
The USBStreamer utilizes high speed USB2.0 along with the Audio Class 2.0 (UAC2) implementation to simultaneously provide multichannel playback and recording in a wide range of formats.. The dongle is up & running in a matter of seconds with compatible drivers for both Mac/Windows platforms. An easy and flexible system integration that follows the footsteps of the miniDSP product line. From a high end stereo USB interface to a multi-channel USB interface, the USBStreamer is an innovative yet cost effective USB 2.0 audio interface for a wide range of custom A/V products.
- Multi-channel USB audio interface (up to 16×16)
- Native support up to 24bit / 192kHz
- USB 2.0 High speed and Audio class 2.0 device
- Asynchronous USB synchronization
- Thesycon ASIO Win driver provided with support for Win10 (signed drivers)
- Driverless support under Mac OSx. Sound card aggregate mode allows combining of multiple units
- Linux compatible with ALSA 2.0 drivers
- Toslink (optical) transmitter and receiver
- Flexible board powering option: USB powered or External DC input power
|USB Streaming Engine:||XMOS 16 core|
|Input/Ouput Configuration:||10 in / 10 out|
|TOSLINK Input:||Optical receiver
Supported sample rate: 44.1~176kHz
|TOSLINK Output:||Optical transmitter
Supported sample rate: 44.1~192kHz
|Dimensions:||13 x 40 x 62 mm|
|Power:||USB powered OR 5Vdc external supply|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.