2x250W @ 4Ω or 1 x 500W @ 8Ω DSP plate amplifier, Powered by ICEpower® 250ASX2 module, Ethernet control, FIR + IIR filter
PWR-ICE250, a DSP powered plate amplifier module for active 2 way loudspeakers or mono subwoofers. Result of the collaborative effort of two innovative technology companies, the PWR-ICE250 core features include:
- On the processing side is miniDSP’s innovative software & firmware allowing a Plug & Play real time control of the onboard DSP over Ethernet/Wifi networks. Using our Zero Conf technology, multiple modules are automatically discovered and controlled from a single User interface in real time. The platform is supported under Mac and Windows environment.The onboard Digital Signal Processors (DSP) provide real time all the processing a speaker designers will expect to excel at his crossover design task. These include FIR + IIR filters, Parametric Equalizers (PEQ), Level, crossovers, comp/limiter, delay and more. The Graphical User Interface (GUI) platform is supported on both Mac and Windows environment.
- On the power amplifier side, the ICEpower® 250ASX2 modules are complete AC plug-to-speaker amplification audio solutions offering flexible two-channel or bridgeable speaker drive. Their compact size, audiophile audio quality and high power output make them perfect for high-performing audio products. The amplifier is rated for up to 2x250W @ 4Ω or 1 x 500W @ 8Ω
As for audio connectivity, the PWR-ICE250 is fitted with both analog balanced (XLR) & unbalanced inputs (RCA) to provide maximum compatibility. A digital input (AES-EBU/SPDIF) saves on the A-D conversion for maximum performance while a Digital output (AES-EBU/SPDIF) allows multiple plate amplifiers to be linked to each other.
- DSP Powered plate amplifier with FIR + IIR filters
- Powered by ICEpower® technology for 2x250W @ 4Ω or 1 x 500W @ 8Ω
- Windows & Mac compatible, IP control over Ethernet/Wifi
- Analog & Digital input
- Multi-unit control via Ethernet
- Perfect fit for 2way active speakers or Subwoofer plate amplifier
|Digital Signal Processor Engine:||Fixed point processor|
|Internal Processing resolution & Sample rate:||28-56 bit / 96kHz|
|Input/Ouput Configuration:||2 in / 2 out|
|Input Impendance:||1 Unbalanced 10KΩ / 2, Balanced 47 KΩ|
|Output Impedance:||SE-mode: 3Ω / BTL mode 6Ω|
|Calibration Software:||PWR-ICE software|
|Filtering Technology:||FIR + IIR|
|Dimensions:||267 x 153 x 75 mm|
|Power:||AC 110/240V selectable|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.