miniDSP MCHStreamer Kit
MCHStreamer is a native 32/384kHz multi-channel USB audio to
MCHStreamer is a multi-channel asynchronous USB interface that supports a myriad of digital I/O formats and leverages miniDSP’s XMOS expertise. . Packaged on a tiny 40x62mm PCB, the MCHStreamer is a perfect fit for OEM/DIY integration or for Research & Development applications.
By loading one of the miniDSP-provided firmware packages, MCHStreamer supports optical TOSLINK, ADAT, S/PDIF (coax), I2S, TDM, DSD and PDM data formats. This USB Audio Class 2 (UAC2) compliant interface truly is the swiss-army knife for audio developers looking to provide an audio interface to PC/MAC/Linux, iOS and Android. It even supports format conversion from 16x PDM MEMS microphone to I2S which makes it a powerful tool for beamforming/voice algorithm development.
- Multi-channel USB audio interface (up to 24×24)
- Native support up to 32bit / 384kHz
- PDM to I2S converter for up to 16 MEMS microphones
- Multichannel DSD (up to 8ch) support
- USB 2.0 High speed and Audio class 2.0 device / Asynchronous USB synchronization
- OS compatible: Win/Mac/Linux 2.0/Android/Ios
- Flexible board powering option: USB powered or External DC input power
|USB Streaming engine:||XMOS XCore 200 / USB 2.0 full speed – USB Audio class 2.0 compliant|
|Optical input & Output:||Toslink: Stereo support up to 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4 kHz
ADAT : 8ch ADAT mode @ 48/44.1k and 4ch ADAT mode @ 96kHz
|Expansion connector:||2 x 12pin, 2mm pitch expansion connector for connectivity to hardware.|
|Mounting:||2 x Right Angle brackets allow easy chassis mounting with M3 threaded hole.|
|Power supply:||USB powered OR 5Vdc external supply|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) mm:||13 x 40 x 62 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.