Low cost Digital Signal Processor for audio applications. Great sound in a tiny package.
The miniDSP 2×4 in a box is a flexible pocket size DSP processor with 2 x analog IN, 4 x analog OUT. Combined with a plug-in software for programming, one can configure the on board Audio processing filters real time from a PC or Mac environment. Once the board configured, the device operates standalone and doesn’t require a computer anymore. For more information on potential applications, please check the application section of our website.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
|Digital Signal Processor Engine:||Analog Devices Fixed point DSP|
|Internal Processing resolution & Sample rate:||24-56 bit / 48 kHz|
|Input/Ouput Configuration:||2 in / 4 out|
|Input / Output Max Levels:||IN: 0.9Vrms / 2Vrms
|Input Impedance:||0.9Vrms position = 8.8 kΩ /2Vrms position = 20 kΩ|
|Output Impedance:||560 Ω|
|Calibration Software:||miniDSP 2×4 plug-ins|
|Power:||Powered from USB cable 5 ~24Vdc input
Current requirement: 150mA @5V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.