miniDSP 2×4 Kit
Low cost audio processing board for DIY audio applications.
A low cost, low power and great sounding module optimized for DIY/System tuning project. With “one platform, many configuration” concept, MiniDSP gives great flexibility to engineers, A/V designers and DIYers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives to tune their audio system. May it be a multi-way digital crossover, tuning your subwoofer room and simple room correction, it’s up to your imagination.
- 28/56bit DSP Engine
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution / 48kHz sampling rate
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 0.9Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 0.9Vrms
- Digital Audio input/outputs via I2S ports on expansion connectors
- Volume control by potentiometer on 3pin header
- 5pin, 2.54mm pitch header for panel mount USB connector
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- USB self powered device and wide range of DC power options (4.5 to 24VDC)
|Digital Signal Processor Engine||Analog Devices Fixed point DSP|
|Internal Processing resolution & Sample rate||28-56 bit / 48 kHz|
|Input/Ouput Configuration||2 in / 4 out|
|Input / Output Max Levels||IN: 0.9Vrms / 2Vrms (jumper–selectable)
|Input Impedance||0.9Vrms position = 9 kΩ / 2Vrms position = 20 kΩ|
|Output Impedance||560 Ω|
|Calibration Software||miniDSP 2×4 plug-ins|
|Dimensions||75mm x 75mm|
|Power||USB powered and/or 4.5~24Vdc input via header (150mA @ 5V)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.