- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
miniDSP 2×4 HD
USB DAC+DSP in a low cost package powered by a powerful Sharc 400MHz floating point DSP.
This product can be arranged on request. Call us for pricing details or to place your order.
Introducing the long-awaited “reboot” of miniDSP’s best-selling 2×4 digital audio processor: the miniDSP 2×4 HD! This tiny powerhouse is jam-packed with miniDSP’s tried and proven audio processing functionality: flexible para-metric EQ, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, advanced biquad pro-gramming, and delay on each output channel. miniDSP’s “one hardware many plugins” concept allows for many interesting future applications!
The upgraded on-board 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC processor also ena-bles substantial processing upgrades previously available only on more ex-pensive platforms, such as 96 kHz internal processing for true high-resolution audio capability and assignable FIR filter taps for sophisticated equalization, crossover, and room correction capabilities. All to be accessed and programmed with miniDSP’s easy-to-use interface software.
I/O capabilities get an upgrade too, with the addition of USB audio streaming up to 192 kHz and a TOSLINK digital input. The miniDSP 2×4 HD will find application in full-sized hifi and home theater systems, on desktops, in cars, in recording studios — anywhere a compact, simple, yet surprisingly powerful DSP audio processor is needed.
- ADSP21489 400MHz Sharc DSP floating point engine
- XMOS Xcore200 for USB control and bidirectional audio streaming
- 24 bit ADC/DAC resolution
- Unbalanced inputs switchable with a jumper between 4Vrms and 2Vrms
- Unbalanced outputs: Max 2Vrms
- USB Audio Class 2 Bidirectional streaming with ASIO drivers, driverless under MAC OSx
- 4 preset configuration, recallable via IR, Software
- Plug&Play USB driver and real time Software configuration using miniDSP plug-ins
- Device does not required a PC once configured
- External single 12V supply
|Digital Signal Processor Engine:||Analog Devices Fixed point DSP SHARC ADSP21489|
|Internal Processing resolution & Sample rate:||32 bit / 96kHz with 2x4HD1 plugin|
|Input/Ouput Configuration:||2 in / 4 out|
|Input / Output Max Levels:||IN: 2Vrms / 4Vrms (jumper-selectable)
|Input Impedance:||10 kΩ|
|Output Impedance:||560 Ω|
|Calibration Software:||miniDSP 2×4 HD1 plug-in|
|Filtering Technology:||FIR + IIR|
|DSP Presets:||Up to 4 presets|
|Dimensions:||27 x 119 x 107 mm|
|Power:||12 VDC single supply
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.