The Marantz PM8006 Integrated Amplifier comes with a fully discrete current feedback design, the PM8006 integrated amplifier is perfect for audiophiles wanting both excellent music quality and flexible operation. It offers a powerful 2x 70W into 8 ohm, while the symmetrical circuits ensure optimal imaging. To ensure the most involving musical experience, the amplifier uses a new Marantz-designed electric volume control and brand-new Marantz Musical Phono EQ phono preamp stage, designed to get the purest signal from beloved vinyl by minimized noise levels. To further remove interference, new isolating feet are used to support the amplifier, combining high density and a damping fibre.
The Marantz PM8006 also includes preamp outputs along with a power amp direct input, which lets you use the unit as a standalone power amplifier for integration into a multi-channel home theatre system. For precise sound tailoring, our triple tone control system provides separate controls for the bass, midrange and treble. The elegant remote control features an ergonomic layout for easy operation and can control accompanying source players.
- Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 70W / 8 Ω rms
- Newly designed electric volume circuit
- Exceptional Marantz Musical Phono EQ stage
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
- Triple-layer bottom plate
- Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input
- Double shielded Toroidal Transformer and high quality customized components
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.