The PM6007 delivers Marantz’ most musical sound and is an ideal choice for those ready to take the next step in their 2-channel Hi-Fi system. Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-per-channel. You can easily connect both analogue and digital sources or connect your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amplifier. Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the 192-kHz/24-bit D/A converter and experience enhanced bass with a subwoofer-out option.
- Audiophile grade Stereo Amplifier from Marantz
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned
- Wide range of connectivity
- An updated audio experience
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input
- In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit
- Advanced thermal compensation
- Customized components for a more refined sound
- Integrated phono input
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.