Enjoy enhanced quality audio with your speakers, audio source, and the black Marantz PM-10 Stereo 200W Power Amplifier. It outputs up to 200W per channel RMS at 8 ohms and can connect to two pairs of speakers in an A/B configuration. It features a symmetrical circuitry design to help minimize interference while also augmenting the power output. The amplifier has five stereo RCA inputs, including one reserved for a MM or MC turntable. Its two balanced stereo XLR inputs allow you to connect it to audiophile-grade source components along a purely analog signal path.
- The new reference class Integrated amplifier
- Four switching power amplifier channels in bridged mode (two per channel) for maximum grip and drive
- True Balanced Concept from input to speaker to realise ground-free signal management
- Massive power: 200Wpc per channel into 8ohms, and 400Wpc into 4ohms
- Easy driving of a wide range of speakers
- Wide-ranging dynamic ability thanks to instant high-current power supply
- Fully balanced throughout: both preamplifier and power amplifiers
- Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) in preamp stage
- Dual mono power amplifier configuration
- Separate power supplies for preamplifier and control processor, and for each power amp channel
- Discrete phono stage for moving coil and moving magnet cartridges in its own shielded case.
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis, 5mm thick aluminium top lid, solid aluminium front, copper plated chassis and high-purity copper speakers terminals
- Double thickness copper PCB for the output section and main power supplies
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.