Heavy-Duty Power Controller (External Antenna)
Control4 ZCA-HPC10A-ZP Power Controller
- Four low-voltage “dry contact” support manual override controls with hard-wired dry contact switches, allowing manually control independent of the Control4 system.
- The product consists of two, high-voltage, 100-240VAC 30 Amp independently configurable relays that can control the following types of loads in residential or commercial applications: motors, resistive loads, ballast type loads.
- The Heavy-Duty Power Controller also allows installers to setup up a stand-alone configuration that doesn’t require integration with a Control4 system.
- The Heavy-Duty Power Controller is powered by one of two methods: connecting a 100-240VAC line power to the High Voltage terminals of the devices; or, connecting a 12VDC power supply to the + – power inputs of the Low Voltage terminal connector.
- The product must be installed into high-voltage systems by locally qualified and licensed electricians. Any qualified and trained Control4 dealer can then add the product to the project and configure the operation of the relays.
- Housed in a metal enclosure and an external antenna to enable ZigBee™ control, the Heavy-Duty Power Controller is designed for permanent mounting in a fixed location. It requires a safe, moisture-free location and in accordance with all local and national electrical codes.
- The product’s fixed wiring must also include the appropriate accessible disconnect devices (circuit breaker). Power cables can be connected to the product using conduit or by connecting flexible power lines to the product with feed-through cable clamps.
- Model Number: HPC10A-ZP
- Networks Supported: Control4 ZigBee PRO mesh networking protocol, based on the IEEE 802.15.4 ZigBee standard
- Data Rate: 250kbps
- Frequency Range: 2.405 – 2.475 GHz
- Power Inputs: 100-240V AC at 50/60Hz, 0.1 A, 12V DC, 200mA
- This Type 1 device shall be mounted in a dry, moisture-protected location in accordance with National Electrical Code.
- For use in pollution degree #2 environments.
Linked Relay Mode
- Default Motor Delay Time: 15 seconds
- Default Relay Delay Time: 500m seconds (0.5 sec)
- Two (2) Relay Outputs
- Four (4) Contact Sensor Inputs
- Operational -20°F to 140°F (-28°C to 60°C)
- Humidity 10% to 90% Non-Condensing
- Storage -20°F to 158°F (-28°C to 70°C)
Regulatory / Certifications
- FCC Part 15, B
- ETL (legally equivalent to the UL and CSA Listing Marks for standards compliance)
Regional Safety Approvals
- United States
- European Union (most countries)
Control4 System Requirements
- Control4 Home Controller
- Control4 Version 1.8.0 or greater