The Control4® Square Wireless Switch combines a relay and configurable keypad for on/off control of a variety of load types. The keypad can be configured with two to seven buttons using five different buttons sizes for a total of 38 possible configurations.
- Wireless communication and standard wiring provide easy installation in new construction and retrofit environments.
- Compatible with a variety of load types including Incandescent, Halogen, Electronic Low Voltage (solid state) Transformers, Magnetic (iron core) Low Voltage Transformers, Fluorescents, Compact Fluorescents, LEDs and Motors .
- Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
- Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button.
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
- Configure with two to seven buttons using five different button sizes for a total of 38 possible configurations.
- Easy reconfiguration means there’s no need to worry about how many buttons will be needed on a specific switch before (or even after) installation.
- Ships as “Neutral” device with no buttons included. Keypad-style button kit and Rocker-style button kits sold separately in a variety of colors (see “Available accessories”).
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
- Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see “Available accessories”).
- Installs in standard square (UK/China-style) or round (EU-style) wall boxes. Round (EU-style) wall boxes require trim ring (see “Available accessories”).