Clarion marine speakers are designed to flourish in the harsh marine environment. In fact, they meet and exceed the ASTM B117 and D4329 required for UV, salt and fog exposure. This is achieved by utilising an array of materials including polypropylene woofer cone, sanoprene rubber surround, gold plated terminals, rubber insulated tinsel leads, stainless steel mounting hardware and Centrex 814 grilles and frames. These materials are capable of handling the harsh marine environment while cruising lakes or racing across oceans. The outcome? Quality marine speakers that not only compliment each other with sound quality, but also cosmetic appeal.
- 160 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 7″ Mica-Injection Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- Sanoprene Rubber Surround
- 1 1/4″ Titanium Coated Dome Tweeter
- Meets Salt/Fog and UV Exposure Standards (ASTM B117/D4329)
- High Impact Centrex 814 Grill / Frame
- Liquid Drainage System
- Rubber Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Gold Plated Speaker Terminals
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Rubber Mounting Gasket
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.