The M-SR8 ceiling speaker incorporates an 8″ polypropylene woofer that enables bass output down to 40Hz. It’s surface mounted 3/4″ pivoting titanium tweeter can be aimed directly toward your listening area to ensure lifelike sound and imaging. It is ideal for both music and home theater applications and includes a self-resetting thermal cut-off to protect from overloads. Mounting tabs are included for easy installation.
BIC models that match well with the M-SR8 are the DV32BL, Adatto V52si and DV62si (bookshelf speakers), DV32CLR, DV52CLR-B and DV62CLR-S (center speakers) and DV64 and DV84 (tower speakers).
- Design: Two-way, in-ceiling round speaker system
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 21kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: 90 db @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Drivers: One 3/4″ pivoting titanium tweeter and one massive magnet 8″ polypropylene woofer.
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: 10-125 watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 10 3/4″ round x 3″ Deep, cut 9 1/4″ round
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.