Audiocontrol The Director Model M6800 (Silver)
The Director® Model M6800 16 Channel High-Power Network DSP Matrix Amplifier from Audiocontrol is the first of its kind and one of the highest power, most flexible multi-zone amplifiers designed exclusively for the custom-install market. The Director® Model M6800 builds upon the success of Audiocontrol’s The Director® Series, driving 16-channels of high-power amplification in a compact 2U chassis, delivering over 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel at 4 ohms and 400 watts at 8 ohms bridged, all channels driven.
Featuring a powerful on-board DSP, The Director Model M6800 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone matrix-amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
The Director Model M6800 is available in brushed silver or espresso black anodized finish and is designed, engineered and manufactured in Seattle, USA.
- Network DHCP Signal Matrix Amplifier With Volume Control
- 16 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 16 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Built in Matrix Delivering Analog or two digital inputs to be routed to any zone output on single or multiple amplifiers
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Local Inputs with Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Inputs
- Compact 2U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Expresso Black
- Home and Commercial Installations