Balanced Line Driver/Receiver
Available in Store Only
Call Us! Lowest Price in Store
It seems to be a law of nature: when you’re designing a custom audio system, everything fits best into a space that you can’t reach with standard audio cables. You could use connectors to plug cables together or build your own custom shielded cables, but you run the risk of picking up hum and electrical noise. Using the AudioControl Balanced Line Series together creates a fully balanced, noise-rejecting audio link.
AudioControl’s BLX-10 receives two channels of unbalanced audio and converts them to a balanced signal. It sends the converted balanced audio signal seamlessly up to 1000′ (305 Meters) over standard category-5 or 6 twisted pair wiring. The BLX-10 also provides the ability to receive a balanced signal via Category-5 or 6 wiring and convert to unbalanced audio. Its active balanced circuitry eliminates audio transformer hum or noise and it includes 24 VAC wall plug power supply.
- Receives Two Channels of Unbalanced Audio and Converts to a Balanced Signal
- Sends Balanced Audio Signal up to 1000′ (305 Meters) Over Standard Category-5 Twisted Pair Wiring
- Also Provides the Ability to Receive Balanced Signal via Category-5 Wiring and Convert to Unbalanced Audio
- Active Balanced Circuitry Eliminates Audio Transformers
- Includes 24 VAC Wall Plug Power Supply
- Unbalanced Inputs (RCA): 2
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 100kΩ
- Balanced Inputs (Euroblock): 1 (2 channel)
- Balanced Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Unbalanced Outputs (RCA): 2
- Unbalanced Signal Level: 3Vrms max
- Unbalanced Output Impedance: 250Ω
- Balanced Outputs (Euroblock): 1 (2 channel)
- Balanced Signal Level: 3Vrms max
- Balanced Output Impedance: 150Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.