It seems to be a law of nature: when you’re designing a custom audio system, everything fits best into a space that you can’t reach with standard audio cables. You could use connectors to plug cables together or build your own custom shielded cables, but you run the risk of picking up hum and electrical noise. Using the AudioControl Balanced Line Series together creates a fully balanced, noise-rejecting audio link.
AudioControl’s BLR-10 allows for easy extension of high-quality audio signals up to 1000′ (305 Meters). It utilizes standard category-5 or 6 unshielded twisted pair wiring and is perfect for separating amps and source units in multi-room audio installations. AudioControl’s BLR-10 also converts unbalanced RCA to balanced audio signal and its active balanced circuitry eliminates audio transformer noise. It has a four channel operation and includes 24 VAC wall plug power supply.
- Allows Easy Extension of High-Quality Audio Signals up to 1000′ (305 Meters)
- Perfect for Separating Amps and Source Units in Multi-Room Audio Installations
- Converts Balanced Audio Inputs to Unbalanced RCA
- Active Balanced Circuitry Eliminates Audio Transformers
- Four Channel Operation
- Includes 24 VAC Wall Plug Power Supply
- Balanced Audio Inputs (Euroblock): 1 (4 channel)
- Balanced Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Unbalanced Audio Outputs (RCA): 4
- Unbalanced Signal Level: 3Vrms max
- Unbalanced Output Impedance: 250Ω
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.